The GD 2020 programme consists of plenary sessions with invited speakers, while the contributions will be presented in two parallel sessions.
Invited lectures will be given 45 minutes (40 + 5 minutes for Q&A) while presentations of contributed papers have to be made in 12 minutes (10 + 2 minutes for Q&A).
We are pleased to announce the following invited speakers:
- Dr. Franck Flourens, Airbus Operations SAS, FR
- Dr. Thomas Hammer, Siemens AG, DE
- Prof. Jürgen Kolb, Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology, DE
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Kurrat, Technische Universität Braunschweig, DE
- Dr. Monica Magureanu, National Institute for Laser, Plasma and Radiation Physics, RO
- Prof. Guus Pemen, Eindhoven University of technology, NL
- Dr. Philippe Robin-Jouan, GE Grid Solutions, FR
- Prof. Yasunori Tanaka, Kanazawa University, JP
- Prof. Richard van de Sanden, Dutch Institute for Fundamental Energy Research, NL