The format of the conference series is well established. Submitted abstracts are refereed, as are the four-page papers which are all orally presented in the conference sessions.
There will be plenary sessions with invited speakers, while the contributions will be presented in two parallel sessions.
The registration fee covers the conference proceedings for each participant, five lunches, the morning and afternoon refreshments and the social events including the banquet. Reduced fees will be available for students.
- A Arcs
- B Corona, Barrier and Surface Discharges
- C Glows and Breakdown
- D High Pressure Plasmas and Applications
- E Low Pressure Plasmas and Applications
- F Environmental and Medical Applications
- G Pulsed-Power Application
- H Light Sources
- I Lightning
- J Test Techniques and Diagnostics
- K Fundamental Processes and Cross-Sections
- L Emerging and Topical Applications of Gas Discharges
- M Measurement Techniques