XXIII. International Conference On Gas Discharges And Their Applications
29th August - 3rd September 2021 in GREIFSWALD, GERMANY
The health and safety of our participants, employees, partners and the overall population is our main priority. Monitoring and evaluating the global events regarding the Coronavirus and the related uncertainty, the EMC of the conference; in close coordination with the LOC and supported by the ISC of the GD 2020; has decided to hold the conference in 2021 instead.
It is with a heavy heart that we announce the postponement of the 23rd International Conference on Gas Discharges and their Applications (GD 2020), originally scheduled to be held from 30th August - 4th September 2020, the new dates being the 29th August – 3rd September 2021.
Due to the postponement, please note the following new deadlines:
• 26th January 2021 - Abstract submission deadline
• 16th February 2021 - Notifications of abstract acceptance and paper invitations
• 30th March 2021 - Paper submission deadline
• 20th May 2021 - Notification of paper acceptance
• 29th June 2021 - Early registration deadline
• 3rd August 2021 - Final registration deadline
• 29th August - 3rd September 2021 - Conference in Greifswald
We are looking forward to your strong continued support for a successful 23rd International Conference on Gas Discharges and their Applications in 2021.
For any questions, feel free to contact us directly at the conference e-mail address (see on the right side). In the upcoming weeks we will update the information on the website accordingly.
On behalf of the EMC and LOC of the GD 2020,
with the support of the ISC.
Prof. Klaus-Dieter Weltmann, Leibniz Institute for Plasma Science and Technology (INP), Chair